Friday 14 March 2008

Empty desk, Full desk!


It is getting to 11.00 pm and I (Joke) was just thinking how we could get a blog entry done because we really have no time to write at the moment. That is why I took the picture of my full desk (on the left) and Abukari's empty desk (on the right). The empty desk symbolises Abukari's absence, he has travelled since last week to finish up work in Tamale. My full disorganised desk symbolises how disorganised I feel at the moment with all the different things I am supposed to do and two little children moving around the house. What is the pressure? We hope to go on furlough on the 21st of March for three months and are intending to travel down to Accra on the 18th, which is next week already! So we hope you will bear and pray with us that we can finish up things well here and get a little rest in Accra before stepping on the plane to the Netherlands. Healthwise Micah has been doing much better but at the beginning of the week he started running a fever again, so please pray for his health as well.

No comments: