Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blog by Samuel

This time Samuel wanted to write something:

My name is Samuel and I am the son of Abukari and Joke. I was born in August 2005. I love drawing and sports and sometimes travelling as well. Once in a while I make pots from the clay soil in our garden.
 
This is a picture I drew

I like to play badminton......

....... and ride my bicycle

Some time ago I went to a Nature Park. It was really nice there. You can go on safari and if you are lucky you can see elephants, monkeys and more wild animals. If you go far into the park you might see lions, tigers and snakes. You can also go on a night safari. Here are some pictures of the Nature Park ‘Mole’:


If you are lucky you can get very close to the elephants.........

........ and also the monkeys

I also went to the beach. The name of the hotel we stayed at was called ‘Tills’. It was a lot of fun there as you can see from the picture:

Playing with the kite on the beach

1 comment:

Glenn Hannan said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. What are the Medicare open enrollment dates for 2020